Wednesday 12 December 2012

Kendge

From request from my friend Kendra, who I call 'Kendge' I am going to write a bit about her(:

where can I start well, you bring the 'Bant' to the group, would be a boring place with out you around, so there is a reason for you not to move schools? like you said earlier you are a banter las and you are right, you are super funny. I cant believe that we only started talking properly this year, its super weird.
You are a really good close friend of mine so IF you move then we need to stay in contact definitely, and i say IF because i am going to try and persuade you not to leave me!
You know this is you and me rocking the Christmas look!

2 comments:

  1. Cannot believe you have put that picture on !! Thanks hun you are a cute one :) Try and guess who this is ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha it made you laugh yes? and ooh I dont know, thats a hard one?

    ReplyDelete