Wednesday 5 December 2012

Aint nobody's business

You'll always be mine
Sing it to the world
you'll always be my boy
I'll always be your girl
Aint nobody's business
Aint nobody's business
No, it aint nobody's business
But mine and my baby's
Mine and my baby
I love, I love, I love you baby
Me and you, get it?
Aint nobody's business
Said it! Aint nobody's business
Your love is perfection, please point me in the right direction
Imma give you all my affection, every touch becomes infectious
Theres no other love just like this, a life with you i want
then can we be loves persona
You'll always be the one that I wanna come home to
Boy let me love you and show you how special you are to me
I wanna be your baby, you'll always be my baby
Tell me what you want now
Baby give me time, I wanna make you mine and it Aint nobody's business.
But mine and my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment